Neurosurgery Expert Forum
Pinched nerve?
About This Forum:

Welcome to the International Neurosurgery forum. This forum is moderated by Dr. Abi Chahine who is affiliated with St. George Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Pinched nerve?

Hi, one evening I randomly got a pain under my right ribs and my whole right side on my stomach and some part of my back. That nigth I went to the ER, they took a blook and urine test and also took an x-ray of my chest. Everything came out normal so they released me and told me to contact my primary physician. Two days later I went to my physicial, she felt my abdomen, looked at my results and told me that she doesn't see any sign of an infection and that it's most likely a pinched never between my ribs. The pain that I get is usualy due to movements or breathing, and it can get sharp when I do this. Now problem is, along with these pains, I have a 100-102 fever on and off (usually at night) and very painful headaches (or migraines, I'm not sure since I've never had a mirgraine). I've been taking Ibuprofen 600ml 3x a day to cope with the pain. I also had 3 IV's with vitamins (one in the ER and two at my doctor's officce). This has been happening for 6 consecutive days now and nothing seems to get better. I have no clue what all of this is and if all my blood and urine work came back normal, why would I possible have this fever and headaches?
Please help.