Neurosurgery Expert Forum
pts

Welcome to the International Neurosurgery forum. This forum is moderated by Dr. Abi Chahine who is affiliated with St. George Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon

pts

thank you for your advice. What do you know about Parsons Turner Syndrome?  The brachial plexus?   You did not state what type of surgery is needed immediately.  Will you elaborate on this?  Is a laminectomy at c5 and c6 in order?  Could a laminectomy be the answer?  If a nerve root is completely "pinched off" wouldn't that be a cause for paralysis?  Where in the world is the best neurosurgery hospital with the best neurosurgeons?  Thank you!  Sandra in Texas
first of all the surgery is Cloward's procedure, disc and calcifications removal with implantations of a cage, this will take place there where is a need, so at C5-C6 as  u mentioned. this not a laminectomy, this is an anterior approach.
about the best neurosurgery centers !! I am sorry I cannot answer that, this will harm ethical rules lady .

Turner,  Down and Parsons where very prominent physicians with douzans of discoveries and naming... tell me more about your friend symptoms and I will give you the right answer.
1 Comment
A related discussion, urine incontinence in small baby 1.5 years old was started.