685?1277859592
News from the past to the future to share and discuss User Group
The Truth about USA
About This Group:

Do you have any kind of news--old or new or growing old that you want to share? Do you want to discuss issues that are of concern in the news? Do you want to share a perspective on how things are going in our Country, another country? This group is for covering the whole wide world because everyone is equally important whether we agree or disagree with their beliefs. The news can include information you want to share that you consider "news" worthy. If we do quote a news source, let's try to use a legitimate one. No extreme, shock journalism please.

Founded by Dazon50 on June 29, 2010
53 members

The Truth about USA

I know it was a HBO series but you can't argue with the statements he made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML3qYHWRIZk
"The first step in solving any problem is recognizing there is one."

Thank you for posting this.
Jeez.... where is this guy in real life?  Imagine if we had say, a few hundred of people like this guy involved in politics and what could potentially happen?
Hmph... wishful thinking, I guess.  Instead, we have around 500 people who won't see eye to eye on anything and fear addressing the real issues.  
Saw this clip a couple of days ago and loved it, because it is truthful and I think that is what the people want to hear. The media would rip him apart if he was R but the people would eat it up.
melimeli taking metformin for blood ... Comment
36 mins ago
brice1967 commented on Embarrassing, but i n...
melimeli commented on veronica0808's status