292?1253756722
Nintendo Fan Club User Group
Welcome to the Nintendo Fan Club!!! :)
About This Group:

This is a group specifically created for all Nintendo Fans to get together and chat about games for any Nintendo Gaming System. You may talk about anything Nintendo here, including but not limited to new game releases, gaming systems, game characters, etc. Anyone who is a Nintendo Fan is welcome to join this group. :)

Founded by Please_Help950 on September 23, 2009
19 members

Welcome to the Nintendo Fan Club!!! :)

Welcome! I have been a Nintendo Fan for a little over 13 years now and I love to talk about everything Nintendo. If you too love to chat about Nintendo games/happenings, then this is the place for you.

Anything Nintendo is allowed to be discussed here. You may chat about any newly released Nintendo games, game systems, favorite Nintendo characters, etc.

If you have any questions regarding this group, please feel free to contact me and I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible. :)

Thanks for joining! I hope you will have a wonderful time here. :)
drifter0213 commented on Infiltrated Fistula
Apr 12
drifter0213 commented on traz.
Apr 04
koyr commented on traz.
Apr 04