Wife had a seizure (clonic-tonic)
My wife has no history of seizures and the doctors said it was probably brought on by stress, lack of sleep, malnutrition, etc. And at the time, these are were true. The thing is that I am now terrified of everything and I hate to say this, but I am scared of my wife at times. When it happened she screamed, from what I have read this is normal. her face was locked up and everything was terrifying. Ever since it happened, about a week ago, I have had trouble sleeping without the aid of sleeping pills. I have to have her touching me when we are sleeping, because if she is not touching me, then my mind races with the thought of everything that could be happening with my eyes closed. I had to go back to work today and while I was in the bathroom getting ready, I was getting spine chilling feelings and I was generally scared to open the door to check on her. I am just down right afraid of everything now.

Has anyone ever felt this before and does it go away?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
williamfrank commented on Hair Loss
Apr 18
Criddybuggin Prayers being answered! Comment
Aug 10
Criddybuggin commented on Prayers
05/15