Non-Epileptic Seizures User Group
Wife had a seizure (clonic-tonic)
About This Group:

This is a group for those who have had seizures which have not been diagnosed as epilepsy whether Psychogenic (PNES) or tied in with a medical condition such as POTS, drug use/withdrawal, or any other seizure-like activity which is NOT epilepsy. This is for those who need support in options of who to see, tests to run, or where to get treatment.

Founded by Babbieface on September 9, 2011
18 members

Wife had a seizure (clonic-tonic)

My wife has no history of seizures and the doctors said it was probably brought on by stress, lack of sleep, malnutrition, etc. And at the time, these are were true. The thing is that I am now terrified of everything and I hate to say this, but I am scared of my wife at times. When it happened she screamed, from what I have read this is normal. her face was locked up and everything was terrifying. Ever since it happened, about a week ago, I have had trouble sleeping without the aid of sleeping pills. I have to have her touching me when we are sleeping, because if she is not touching me, then my mind races with the thought of everything that could be happening with my eyes closed. I had to go back to work today and while I was in the bathroom getting ready, I was getting spine chilling feelings and I was generally scared to open the door to check on her. I am just down right afraid of everything now.

Has anyone ever felt this before and does it go away?
Tags: seizure, grand mal, clonic tonic, afraid, terrified, scared
Rachel_Moron joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 18
Rachirom joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 06
switchbox6 joined this group
Welcome them!
03/13