Nutrition Community
Health Conciousness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Health Conciousness

Does eating broiler chicken leads to any health hazard?
which is the best oil for cooking ? can we use ground nut oil for cooking?
If you are talking about buying a chicken that is already cooked there could be a problem because you don't know how the chicken was fed and you don't know what was used in its cooking. So, yes, it could be unhealthy.

By ground nuts do you mean peanuts? I always used to use peanut oil. Then I went to live overseas. When I returned a couple of decades later, I found that peanut oil was no longer a deep yellow, but almost white, so they were doing something to it. (One of the things I found they were doing was removing vitamin E.) I now buy a foreign peanut oil which is its natural deep yellow. I use peanut oil or olive oil, depending what I am cooking.