Nutrition Expert Forum
Appetite Suppressant Pills

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Appetite Suppressant Pills
Is it safe to keep taking appetite suppressant pills to maintain weight? I have been taking DEX-C20 (carralluma fimbriata) since about mid July and have went from 133 to 117 pounds in about a month. I still take them and my appetite is significantly reduced when I use them (usually 1 or 2 capsules a day). I am concerned whether it is safe to keep taking these and whether if I stop, will my weight return. Please help!
Thank you for your question, however, I do not recommend diet pills due to high medical risk.