B12 deficiency due to antacids

I had stomach pain and acid reflux for the last 4-5 months. I was taking an antacid for the last 3 months for  it twice a day. Since this was a traditional medicine based antacid, I am not sure of its chemical composition.

I was asked to get a variety of tests done, and found that I have low B12(252) and Vitamin D levels (<4). This was attrributed to the antacids that I was taking. My stool routine came out normal (no ova/cysts etc) except for pus cells of 1-2/hpg.

I am taking vitamin b supplements as one tablet per day now. as well as Vitamin D injections - prescribed one in 15 days  4 times and a vitamin D 1000IU pill daily. I have stopped the antacids and am trying to manage with diet alone.

I have a chronic cough condition from the past few months. Some congestion and dry cough . I have read on the net that B12 deficiency can cause chronic cough, so was thinking it may be related to the b12 deficiency.

How long do you think it will take for my B12 levels to get normal and cough to disappear? The tablets have been prescribed for 2 months, and I am currently completing close to a month.