Nutrition Expert Forum
Body fatigue

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Body fatigue
Hello i am a 22 year athlete, and i have been having some troubles lately with my muscles. I have notices a decrease in stamina, and an increase in perspiration. I get really hot sometimes and occasionally experience night sweats . If my muscles are relaxed and i suddenly exert myself and i can feel a slight pain in the muscles that i am using.  Any responses would help  
Suggest eating more fruit and vegetables daily for vitamins and minerals, especially potassium (bananas, oranges, strawberries, and potatoes). If you increase intake and still have issues, suggest going to your doctor to get checked. Thank you for your question.
you advocate more fruit - bananas, oranges, strawberries- and I want to go along with you. Please comment on the current vehement campain against fructrose. Isn't fruit the major supplier of fructrose?