Nutrition Expert Forum
Body weight and muscle mass
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Body weight and muscle mass
hi
for the past 3 months i have been loosing muscle mass and body fat in my upper body.. My upper body is going inward instead of outward. ever since i had a lefy abdominal discomfort that wrapped around my back i have not been same.   had ct w contrast didnt show anything and xray and nothing....all blood work coming back fine.. i had broader shoulders and it feels like the left side of my body was going inwards and it was.... clothes fitting differnet and in the mirror i can tell look in a stick with no body fat or muscle mass like i had to stick figure...clothes are fitting different.. any ideas
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
267079_tn?1195146570
Have you changed your eating habits? Cut down on your protein or carbohydrate intake?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now