Nutrition Expert Forum
Body weight and muscle mass

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Body weight and muscle mass

hi
for the past 3 months i have been loosing muscle mass and body fat in my upper body.. My upper body is going inward instead of outward. ever since i had a lefy abdominal discomfort that wrapped around my back i have not been same.   had ct w contrast didnt show anything and xray and nothing....all blood work coming back fine.. i had broader shoulders and it feels like the left side of my body was going inwards and it was.... clothes fitting differnet and in the mirror i can tell look in a stick with no body fat or muscle mass like i had to stick figure...clothes are fitting different.. any ideas
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
6-0
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
150
Have you changed your eating habits? Cut down on your protein or carbohydrate intake?