Nutrition Expert Forum
Coconut Water

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Coconut Water

A friend of mine that comes into my work all the time is addicted to this coconut water.. I didn't think anything of it till I got pregnant.. Can I drink it? Is it good for my baby? The nutritional facts don't say much about it..
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
Coconut is a saturated fat so foods made from coconut will have a higher content of saturated fat. Suggest eating well rounded healthy meals and take your prenatal vitamins which will give you and your baby the nutrients, vitamins and minerals it needs. Thank you for your question.