Confused about magnesium levels
Hi Everyone :)

I've recently posted a question in undiagnosed symptoms section and I thought i'd bring a snippet of my question over to here.

Can anyone tell me the normal blood levels of magnesium? I have looked online and it seems to be within 1.5 - 2.3. I have been seeing a doctor for the past six weeks because of general unwell, lethargy, cardiac arrhythmia, eye and body twitches, headaches, brain fog, tingling in arms and legs etc. So far all tests, echo, chest xray, bloodwork is coming back normal. I have been researching and my symptoms seem to match with hypomagnesemia. My magnesium was 0.89 and my doctor said this is perfectly normal. Well, if the normal range is from 1.5 then wouldn't this be low? Can anyone clarify this for me?

I don't know what normal range is, but if you think you're low then try a calcium citrate supplement and see what happens.  The problem with testing for levels of any nutrient is that doctors only test the once, whereas levels vary throughout the day and the week and the month and the year.  A holistic nutritionist might test  over a couple of months to see what your levels truly are, but it's pretty easy and harmless to try supplementing with 400mg and see what happens.  If it doesn't help then just quit.  But if you take it for a long period of time you'll have to supplement at least half as much calcium to make sure you don't leach the calcium out of your body -- magnesium and calcium are in electrical balance particularly in the bones.
try to test for vitamin D3 level your symptoms is a lot like vitamin D defeniecy.
I hope this will help you.
Sorry, I said calcium citrate, I meant magnesium citrate.  Oops.
I am having similar symptoms,, muscle twitching all over, anxiety,, due to OC thinking (OCT)

What is the way to do magnesium test? What is the min does?