Aa
A
A
Close
Constant on and off numbness in fingers/hands just started recently. Should I worry? Please Help!
Hi. I am a 24 y/o male, 78kg (171 lbs).  For the past month I've been experiencing numbness in my fingers and full hands.  I've been paying attention to when it happens so I have definetely noticed a change which is now worrying me.
Is there anything I should be worried about?
Poor Bloodflow?
High Cholesterol?
Heart Disease?
Arthritis?
I also may think it could be caused from my work as a laundryhand which involves a lot of lifting and finger work with linen. My fingertips feel dry and there isnt much sensation there anymore. They have bled before and I'm surprised I have fingerprints on them. HA!
So could this just be caused from work or could this be a nutrition problem? Thank you for your help!!!

Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi I had the same symptoms progresively getiing worse over the last 6 months. I have just started taking B12 and have got results in just a few days these are suplements which are disloved under the tongue. I take 5mg in the morning and 5mg at night.  You should first get your B12 level blood test checked to see if it is this.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank