Cracking Noise in Legs
I have a recurring clicking sound coming from my knee joints and sometimes in my ankle area. Even on short walks, or on the eliptical machine, my knees 'click' very loudly. I would like to know what causes this. Is it something to do with my diet? Is it something to do specifically with my joints? And what best can be done about this? Thanks, Carrie.
It sounds like you may have the early signs of arthritus. I recommend you increase your fat intake meaning fish, olive oil, and other oils that are good for you. There are some really good over the counter supplements for this. Ask at your local health store and buy a GOOD brand name.
Also the MOST important thing is start excersising!!!!! This really does help it. It has REALLY helped mine. If you don't excersise than start walking around your neighborhood or start riding a bike (the best for knees)

Good luck
Thanks so much for your comments.  

Interestingly enough, I do exercise daily and eat a proper diet full of fish and fiber, and I take supplemental fish oil as well.  

After reading your post however, I did some further investigating, as I was concerned about the word arthritis.  I found that a daily intake of 1000mg of vitamin C, 500mg vitamin E, and adding CoQ10 along with glucosamine for about 16 weeks should show improvement with my joint noise.

Good thing is there's no pain involved, and in fact now that I think of it my mothers legs have been cracking for as long as I can remember.  Neither of us have arthritis, thankfully.

I'll begin this week and will let you know how things turn out :)  Thanks again.    

Glad to hear all that. I would love to hear how it all works.
wow u nearly gave me a heart attack when you said atheritis pal you should chill out abit with that word, if someone has a lump in there head your one of them people that will tell them its cancer when its really a bruise