Nutrition Community
Diet for Muscles and Abs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Diet for Muscles and Abs

i work out 6 days a week at a gym, my work out comprises of weight exercises for different body regions. My work out lasts for about an hour and i workout at a moderate level. Other than this i do cardio 3 days a week alongside ab workout.
Now my problem is that i don't exactly know what kind of diet to eat and how much.
i take a bowl of wetabix in the morning, then at lunch i take an egg and chapati, In the evening i eat chapati or rice with cooked vegetables and in the night i usually don't eat at all or sometimes take milk and rarely eat something.
i try to eat all vegetable salad with 2 meals. i do eat fruits but not occasionally.
i need a proper well planned diet for me. Because recently everyone is telling me how weak i look and how deep my eyes have gone inside the sockets.
If you can, just make me a diet on daily basis cause this way i will be able to make a routine. People just mostly tell me eat this and that and i can't understand how to put them together, on what days to eat what.
Thanks for advance for every bit for help you can give me
Weight training requires high quality protein to see results.  You don't eat much protein.  If you weren't weight training, you're diet isn't all that bad, really, but if you're working out that hard you will need more good fat such as from fish and flax seeds and more protein.