Nutrition Community
Disorders? need help please.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Disorders? need help please.

Hi, I need help not for myself but for my wife. Anyone that will take time to read this and help me is very much appreciated. I don't know what to do with her.

What i observed was, when she's eating, or having our dinner at first she'll like the food but after a few minutes, she'll feel like vomiting.

She wants to sleep almost a day.

When she's at work, absent minded, most of the time, you need to repeat what you are saying cause she don't hear it. At bed, when we're talking after a while she's already sleeping, i don't know but she always felt tired, like most of the time. sometimes i get irritated cause, i don't like that, even she didn't do anything for the whole day, she felt the same thing and wants to sleep.

As far as i remember her weight is 30kls something. I want her to gain weight but i dont know what to do. I told her to take a multivitamins but most of the time she'll forget it, like when i say something after a few minutes, she'll forget what i said. I really don't know what's happening to her. please help. I'm doing what i need to do as a husband, I'm doing everything but I don't know what's happening to her, sometimes I don't understand her.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1236893 tn?1408490528
Has she been to the doctor for a checkup?
Blank
7641552 tn?1392909914
Should we seek professional health? I don't know where to go regarding of her case, thank you in advance for suggestions and help.
Blank
6726276 tn?1421130268
You could start at general practice Dr. Then if they think so, referral to Psychiastrist. Medicine may help.
   Healthy food, low on sugar. Whole grains. Maybe even a rotational diet. Skipping wheat for a month. See if it makes a difference.  Pamela
Blank
7641552 tn?1392909914
We will do that, i'll take her to the Dr., thank you so much for your advice. Godbless!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Listeria Risk Triggers Huge Frozen ...
4 hrs ago by gymdandee
463897 tn?1448485050
Blank
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
23 hrs ago