Nutrition Expert Forum
Edema/Water Retention
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Edema/Water Retention

I am a 22year old female who recently stopped abusing laxatives cold turkey. I have gained significant amounts of weight since I stopped about 4 days ago, and although I am not eating any more than 15oo calories every day, I am still gaining weight. Will this ever stop? Or its this my real weight?
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
61 inches
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
100lb
Related Discussions
267079_tn?1195146570
You are slightly underweight for your height so the weight gain is good. For your height, the ideal weight should be 105-110lbs. Suggest the following healthy eating to gain weight and maintain it: Eat low fat meats (chicken, fish, loin of pork) or non meat sources (soy products), low fat vegetarian combinations (rice & beans, pasta & beans, low fat cheese & pasta), fat free or low fat dairy products (skim milk, 1% milk, low fat cheese, low fat yogurts, low fat soy milk/yogurt), and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. Eat daily high fiber breads and cereals (oatmeal). Hoped this helped you.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
267079_tn?1195146570
Renee RadenbergBlank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979