Feel sick after everytime I eat
For some reason recently I will feel perfectly fine, eat a meal, and within ten minutes of eating I feel sick and nauseaus, and have stomach pains.  It doesn't matter what I eat, vegetables, pasta, dessert, or how much of it I eat, it happens with everything.  I have felt constipated.  Any ideas on what might be going on?
People who have stomach ulcers often feel worse AFTER eating. I'd start with a visit to my Family MD and til you see him/her keep a log of what you eat, how much, and what kind of symptoms you have and when. It will help get you help.
I have had the same thing going on for the last 2 weeks. I have a dr. apt on friday but I think it is probably my gallbladder. My mother, grandmother, sister, aunt and 2 cousins all had the same thing and it turned out to be gall stones and they had to get their gall bladder removed. I suggest looking up a list of suggested foods to eat while having gall stones. I know that fried foods, sugary foods, and dairy foods are all really bad for it. It can also be different with every person and with how bad they are. Lemon is supposed to help break up the stones so if you drink lots of lemon water or just eat lemon, if you like, and lay on your right side, it is suppose to help. I have found that eating something small more frequently during the day has helped me to get sick than going all day without eating and then trying to get something in there because i'm starving. I have been trying bananas, crackers, apples, plain toast/ or with jam and just eating a few bites every couple hours. I have also found that in the morning is when i'm most nauseous and get a lot of the abdominal pain and at night is when I get a lot of the gas build up, mostly belching. If its not your gallbladder I would maybe get my pancreas checked. I hope you find help soon.
P.s. The longer you wait with gall stones the bigger they get and the worse the pain gets. Also, if you wait too long it can cause serious problems to your gall bladder and you can die. My grandmother waited too long and when she went they had to do emergency surgery and she almost died. Please get checked!!!
* That is suppose to say "has helped me feel LESS sick"
- Sorry.

im 18 and since a month or so. I feel sick after i eat mainly after eating a heavy meal. thought i was pregnant but im not because i did have my periods. sometimes it's like i feel sick but i'll quickly eat something like gum. or i'll just vomit but i vomit water not food.

i'm not sure what is..any advice???
it might be stress related. the same thing happened to me a week or two before i had a big audition.
I always get sick after eating,I do not eat fast.Had gallbladder removed a year ago & still getting sick.I get so nauseated I can't stand it.wondering if acid reflux can cause this..I am so tired of getting sick..
I always get sick after eating,I do not eat fast.Had gallbladder removed a year ago & still getting sick.I get so nauseated I can't stand it.wondering if acid reflux can cause this..I am so tired of getting sick..I get uti's constantly & have thrown up blood once,but I throw up often.Getting a little scared.Have no insurance at the moment so sorta in a bad place..
I had very much the same symptoms for years, but no one could find anything wrong with me. I remember telling my doctor that I always felt better when I didn't eat.

Well I found out (with no help from the medical community). I have celiac disease, that is, I am intolerant of gluten. So I cut out anything made with wheat, barley or rye flour and, within a week, I started to recover from the illness of decades. Try getting rid of gluten. There is no risk and it might give you back your life.