Nutrition Community
Feeling Sick Every Time I Eat

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Feeling Sick Every Time I Eat

Every time I eat, I feel sick to my stomach, and either end up puking(within 1hr), or having bowel movements(within 10min.-3hrs).  It doesn't matter how much I eat or what I eat.  I'm constantly feeling sick, does anyone know what could be wrong?
If you are unable to keep food down period. (vomiting after every meal) You may have a condtion called pyloric stenosis (sp?)

Although rare in adulthood it could be a possibility.
im constatly feeling sick everytime i eat i dont no wats rong with me either im sicking up everytime i eat or im just on the loo for hours or have series pains plzz help me
Pyloric stenosis or narrowing at the pyloris ( opening from stomach to intestines) could be indicated because of vomiting.  Supposing it were in adults it is usually the result of peptic ulcers.
Diagnosis is done by Upper GI barium x-ray series or ultrasound.

Danni193 should go see a gastroenterologist.  You could just have IBS.
every time i eat something i aloways feel sick like 5 mins after. i never boak but just feel like i need to. after about 10 mins i really badley need to go for a po. i know this sounds really dirty but it makes me feel so sick.
     Lorraine
I am a 35 year old woman. I was recently taken to the emergency room after 4 to 5 months of vomitting. It was found in an xray that there was a 7 centimeter hole in my large intestine, which my small intestine was "looped"  through.  No one can tell me how this could have happened.  Any ideas?
I apologize.  I am sure I posted in the wrong area.  I'm new obviously.
kk I think it's because mabye you eat too fast....not digesting your food properly may be an issue....I suggest eating slower - it'll make you feel better. lolz I had this problem today after school! I'm always really hungry when I get home so I'll tend eat stuff fast. I'm lucky, though, that I naturally don't eat as fast as some people.
larry b you will be fine
For the past year I have had problems with my digestive system. Everytime I eat green chili, drink milk, or eat a full meal, my stomach gets really nauseated and I get diarrhea. Sometimes it gets so bad that I can't even lay down because I constantly have to be walking around or running to the bathroom. Can you please help me or at least give me an idea of what might be causing this?

DD
ever had gallstones? been diagnosed with Crohns dz?
hello all i am 15 years old and i have been feeling sick forabout 2-3 days everytime i eat i feel sick and when im not eating i still feel sick and i have vomited alot but it dose nothing do i need to eat something is there anything i can do to get rid of it please help me i am in alot of pain
I have been feeling the same way for about 2 weeks now and I think it might be my Gallbladder. My mother, grandmother, sister, aunt and 2 cousins all had the same thing and it turned out to be gall stones and they had to get their gallbladder removed. I suggest looking up a list of the suggested food to eat when having gall stones and see if you feel any better, and if so go ask your docter to run some tests. One of the main things is to stay away from fried foods and sugary foods. Lemon is supposed to help break up gall stones so if you drink lots of lemon water and lay on your right side it is suppose to help. I have found so far that eating something really small more frequently is making me feel less sick. At first I was going all day without eating and then having trouble sleeping because I was so hungry. I have found that my nausea and bowel movements seem worse in the morning and at night I get a lot of gas build up, mostly belching. I hope this can help. :) Good luck!
there are several reasons u may be getting sick to your stomach but try just laying around for awhile it may help i had the same problem
Im feeling sick after every meal, i am not pregnant as ive just come off. I dont understand y i keep feeling like this