Nutrition Expert Forum
Food Recommendations For a Thyroid Nodule
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Food Recommendations For a Thyroid Nodule

I have a thyroid nodule that has progessively grown over the past year from 24.3 x 12.mm to 24.3 to 25mm (left
thyroid nodule ) I also have the right nodule that grew from 7.4 x 6.4 to 7.7 to 7.3.  Benign biospy results.

I have been given the option to remove the entire gland within 3-6 months if growth continues.

My question is about nutrition and thyroid conditions.  Is it true that I may need to increase my intake of
fish? or is there certain foods I may need to avoid that my be result in the increased growth?

Just searching all areas to confirm that I am actually doing everything I can to prevent further growth in the
nodules.

Thank you for your time and recommendations.
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
:  
40 years old