Nutrition Expert Forum
Fruit, veggies and seeds

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Fruit, veggies and seeds
I am around 5-6 weeks pregnant and I would like to continue my daily lunch drinks. Its mostly kale, parsley, frozen berries, raw walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and water blended all together. I also add chia seeds, maca powder, and flax seeds. Are these safe during pregnancy? I really enjoy the health benefits I get from these but have read some mixed reviews.
As long as you consume the drink once a day, that would be fine while you are pregnant. Thank you for your question.
It seems like you are into healthy, natural foods which is good for the baby. I don't know what maca powder is but the rest of your ingredients seem ok to consume during pregnancy. I'm not a doctor but I am 20 wks pregnant and I would drink your healthy blend :)