Gluten or Milk Alternatives -An Offer to Assist -
This is not a question, but an offer to assist you.  Several years ago I was diagnosed with asthma.  I had suffered with multiple "allergy" issues since childhood. However, the condition was worsening with all of the meds and treatments.  I was blessed to have a pulmonary-allergy specialist (Dr. Mary) that really worked with me through the entire process.  After a lot of tracking, desensitization dieting, observations and research, the focal triggers were id'd - cow's milk and gluten sensitivity (long chain).  

In the beginning, it was nightmare to decide what to eat for each meal.  However, I continued researching and discovered how to eat (recipes, substitutions, reading labels, etc.).  If you need help, I am willing to share what I found (resources and knowledge).  Special diets need attention.  

Today, I am med free and no longer with a dx of asthma.  The doctors can not believe my peak flow readings or the spirometry (sp?) measurements.  Although a lot of work was done, I fully believe my health today is bc of the healing work of Jesus Christ.  

Do you need to know how to make bread, tortillas, "creamy" dips, ice cream, etc.?  Let me know.

God Bless!
sd