Hcg Protocol
In round 2 of hcg injections....what if I am at my goal weight and I have Hcg injections left?  do I stop?
Hello and hope you are doing well.
It is best to complete the full course of injections as advised. Before quitting it is suggested to contact your doctor. He will help you wean off of the hCG injections as needed. If you want to quit them early it is best to continue a low-carbohydrate diet, similar to the hCG diet and avoiding starchy foods for three weeks after the hCG diet. After three weeks one can add whole grains and healthy carbohydrates. You may need to start exercising once you are off hcg but it is best to contact a healthcare professional. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!