Nutrition Community
Health

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Health

So once I relax my anxiety of my stomach making a noise goes away and why is that?  After for the first time I decided to cook differently i cook sesame oil and little salt cooked rice then put salt with scrambled eggs with chopped cucumber and chopped baby carrots and ate that and kimchi and little meat while drinking cold water then after eat i h ad coffee since little strong put half warm water mixed it and put little bit of coffee throw the rest away then put milk and two teaspoon of  sugar then cold water and couldn't sleep on my back of my stomach so I farted after I had little indigestion or bloating drink some water. The noise wouldn't stopped my brother say anxiety I thought something wrong I ate my mom suggest I eat little lunch and dinner cuz i was depressed and afraid so I ate but like snacks in between meals like liceberg lettuce cheese and tomato but I'm not. Hungry I'm trying to gain weight.  I lost 10 lbs.  why is my throat dry or sour feeling when I wake up I drink water before I sleep
It sounds like you're having digestion problems.  The most problematic of the foods you mention generally are first, the milk, second, the sugar, and third the coffee.  But it's hard to say since diet is very complicated, and you don't say how soon after eating you laid down.  Chamomile is a good stomach relaxant and anti-inflammatory, perhaps try some of that instead of the coffee, milk, and sugar and see how you do, assuming you don't need the coffee to stay awake.  Drink the chamomile in the evening after dinner.
I don't like chamomile tea
I take nap after 30 mins after I eat lunch I'm always tired ever since I had go virus I couldn't sleep till 8 am so now I wake up 7 and my dad say I have to do bwel in the morning and that's why I wake up that time I can't stay till 8
You could be having reflux, then, which happens to some people when they lie down soon after eating.  The body doesn't digest well when lying down.  Many people can do this with no problem, but some can't.
Why do I have problem drinking coffee now before I use to drink whenever today I drink after lunch little bit then after dinner like I feel like hard time breathing and I know I have. To relieve gas for the breathing to go away