Nutrition Expert Forum
Height increase

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Height increase
Hello!

I'm 17 and I am only 4'11. My dad is only 5'5 and my mom is 4'11 as well. Can I do something to increase my height(supplements, exercise..etc).

Thanks!
Are you a female or a male? If you are a male, you can continue to grow until 21-23 years old. If you are a female, you will start to slow down on your growing. Our family’s genetics do play an important part on our height. The best you can do is make sure you eat healthy and are getting all the proper foods you need on a daily basis.
A related discussion, height increase was started.