Nutrition Expert Forum
Help

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Help

I am wondering what to do for a young adult that is healthy. She is saying she is not hungry and she does not eat. I have tried to cook her favorite foods and keep fruits and and vegatables that she eats. She is just not eating. I have gotten her vitamins to keep her nutrition, but she is not taking those either. She works two different jobs and she is a full time college student. She just says that she is to busy to eat. She works as a caregiver for a special needs child and she works retail.  What should I do?
Tags: Nutrition
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5 ft 1 in
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
140
Sounds like she is very busy. A daily regular multi-vitamin is important for someone who is very busy. Thank you for your question.