Nutrition Community
Help for varicose veins

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Help for varicose veins

Does anyone know of a vitamin/mineral I can take for broken capillaries or varicose veins? I have been to a vein specialist 3 times to get schlerotherapy and it hardly helped. $1,000 later, I am trying my best to seek help naturally. I am in my thirties which I thought was a bit youndg to have these many visible veins. I want to wear shorts so bad and play w/ my daughter at the public pool but this problem holds me back. Can anyone help me please??? Thanks!
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Track your weight over time