Nutrition Community
Herbal immune boosters

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Herbal immune boosters

Hi everyone-

I’ve just heard so much in the news about how bad the flu’s gonna be and was wondering if anyone had any products they like to help not get sick! I’ve heard of Vitamin C or nose sprays. I saw a lot of new products at CostCo like this one herbal thing called TriMune, has anyone tried anything like that?

Thanks!
It could be the flu pandemic of  1918 was a chemical exposure.  The people turned blue so fast from lack of oxygen that you couldn't tell whether they were caucasian race or Afro-American

Well, it doesn't surprise me that it started in the Orient ... they use some pretty bad chemicals over there ... Nor that the birds get the blame

http://www.valdezlink.com/pages/pandemic1918flu.htm
Avatar n tn
You might want to look into a product called "ImmuneEnhancer AG," though I am certainly not suggesting that you take it. It might just be something that you'd want to take a look if you have this type of concern?

As for herbal formulas, Myrrh, Aloe Gel Juice, Cinnamon, Olive Leaf Extract, Pycnogenol, and Grapeseed are supposed to be the best natural "Anti virals," based on what I've read, at least. As with any OTC, however, one must always read up all they can about certain contradictions and the likes, etc, check with your doc, etc.

Avatar n tn
Don't forget Garlic.   I was having immune system problems ealier this year,   started getting some infections that you usually see in aids patients.  I started taking fish oil supplements and also,  I love garlic so I just put garlic powder on like everything I cooked at home.  Now my immune system is back to normal.
Avatar n tn
<a href="http://www.herbs-wholesale.com/categories/Bovine%20Cartilage/544/Bovine%20Cartilage.htm">Bovine cartilage supplements for Rheumatoid arthritis, Wound healing and Irregular immune functions. </a>
Bovine cartilage is a type of connective tissue comprises of mucopolysaccharides, protein substances, calcium, sulfur, and collagen. From early 1950s, the cartilage has been used for insertion in wounds.Huge variety of Bovine cartilage products at a wholesale price.
<a href="http://www.herbs-wholesale.com/categories/Bovine%20Cartilage/544/Bovine%20Cartilage.htm">For More Detail Click Here</a>
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Track your weight over time