Nutrition Expert Forum
Horny Goat Weed Dosage

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Horny Goat Weed Dosage
I started taking Horny Goat weed to counteract the effects of my SSRI's which include low libido and not being able to reach orgasm.. I have been taking the bottles recommended dosage of 2 pills daily (morning, evening) for about a week and 2 days... not feeling any effects and read on a review that one person had success taking 4 pills at once and I was wondering if this is safe ? or should I wait longer to see effects of the HGW
Herbs take longer to work in the body then normal medication. The body has to get used to it. If after 2 weeks you see no benefit, suggest stopping it and do not take a larger dose. There are side effects that can lead to a serious medical issue. Thank you for your question.