Nutrition Expert Forum
How do I get fatter?

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

How do I get fatter?

Hello, i'm a 15 year old that is "suffering" from fast metabolism. That means that my body burns my intake of fat very quickly. i'm so sick of this, and I really want to look "normal" and fatter.
My whole family is skinny, so it's in my genes. I dislike my body, and I always had.
Since I started high school, and saw other beautiful "normal" girls, I have tried many things; training (a little bit) and searching the web CONSTANTLY after medicine, pills or other stuff.
Some people say that I should train more, but won't I just get thinner, because I burn more fat?
And no - i'm not and i have never, suffered from bulimia/anorexia/any other eating dissorder.
Please, is there anything? Don't just answer "eat more, train more".
I can't stand my body any longer, it has become my enemy.
Thank you for reading.
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
175 cm
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
45 kg
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
:  
15
If the rest of your family is thin, then as you stated it is in your 'genes'. You are in puberty and your body is changing. Sorry, but I do suggest you eat more. Intake of 2500 calories per day. Use dry milk and add to oatmeal, mashed potatoes, gravies, creamed vegetables, and creamed soups (add additional meats to soups), etc. for additional calories/protein. Make milkshakes (milk, fruit, and ice cream blended together) or yogurt smoothies (yogurt, milk, and frozen fruit blended together) for every meal/snack to add calories per meal. Thank you for your question.