Nutrition Expert Forum
How to count calorie ?

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

How to count calorie ?

I am Nimisha and I want to loss my weight by 10 to 15 kg I do exercise. but I can`tr find that how much calories I takr at the end of the day?
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
150 c.m
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
65 kg
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
:  
no
Women, as a rule, do not "bulk" up muscle like men do; however, you will increase lean body muscle mass as you tone up the body’s muscles. When you start exercising, measuring your waist is a better indicator of weight loss then the weight scale. Exercising tones up our muscles (muscle is heavier then fat) so you may not see weight loss, however, your waistline is decreasing. Suggest eating 1600-1800 calories per day for your age. Hoped this helped you.