Nutrition Expert Forum
How to gain and keep weight
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How to gain and keep weight

I am a hard gainer always have been. But the past 7 months have been quite severe in terms of weight loss and keeping my weight. I use to be around 140-150 which was thin but still okay for me. I am now 130, my clothes hang off me and I have to layer myself to look like a human being. I am eating normally, I dont know what to do.
Other than steroids, Is there a prescribed medicine that can help me gain weight?
Tags: Weight, how to, Eating, help
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5 foot 10 inches
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
: