Nutrition Community
I feel dizzy and shaky everyday
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I feel dizzy and shaky everyday

I have had a few tests to find out whats wrong with me, such as blood tests for Diabetes and an Endoscopy for Ciliac, which have come back negative and healthy.
I am 6ft and weight 10 stone.
Every day I feel dizzy, light headed, sick, off balance, hungry, anxious and panicky. I have a big breakfast, such as muesli even sometimes healthy cooked sausages and scrambled eggs! and still feel this way. In between breakfast and lunch I snack on a banana then 20 minutes later some cashew nuts, but still need to eat by 11ish. As soon as eat at 11am I feel a bit better, but only for about an hour!
I keep to low GI foods and stay away from sugary foods as I know they make you feel worse.
I do suffer with anxiety, worry and panic attacks, but I have that under control and don't feel that it is the cause as I feel it every single day and it gets better once I eat.
I start to feel worse again by 2.30pm then again at around 6pm, doesn't get better until I eat loads. And I mean BIG portions! I eat more than my Fiance!
I have been doing some research on Metabolic Types, would it be advisable to have a test done?

Please can someone help, I don't want to feel this way anymore and its getting me down. Let me know if there is anyone else like me and I am not alone.

Thanks for reading

KT
Tags: dizzy, worry, shaky