Nutrition Community
I get really tired when I eat

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

I get really tired when I eat

I find myself getting really tired sometimes when I eat, I just feel horribly drained and can barely keep my eyes open, most times I can't fight it and end up taking a nap. It's getting to the point where some days I'm in bed more than I'm awake, which I know is obviously not good for me. I find it usually happens when I eat pasta or soup with crackers, so I'm guessing it's sugar/carbs related. I can't afford to cut these things out of my diet as I'm on unemployment right now and can barely afford pastas and soups as it is, I'd love to be able to eat lots of vegatables but I can't afford them and they don't last long enough even if I could. Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? It's getting to the point where I have to choose to either be starving all day or exausted all day.

Does anyone have any tips they can lend me?

Thanks,
H
the chemical digestion carbs takes a lot of water - you'll gret dehydrated if you have not taken in enough water before (or during?) eating. Dyhydration can make you feel drained and tired and sleepy. Also review you diet for balance - a big carby meal can make you sleepy anyway. just thoughts.
I know how you feel. I often get really tired and really really
irritable as well after I have eaten, especially if I have eaten
sugary cereal or other carby food. So you are not alone. I find that eating fruit never makes me feel tired, so this is a safe thing to eat. I know it can cost a lot to just buy vegetables (as His Highness said)but fruit can be quite cheap. Fruit, vegetables and lots of water through the day are definitely the way forward.
Have you had your sugar levels checked? I am a diabetic and I have the same thing after I eat much of the time.  I tend to spike up and rapidly drop on my sugar levels. It is worse after carb meanls for sure but sometimes it is any meal.  I have had specialists tell me that isn't happening but I know it does cause I have tested my sugar every minute after eating for the first 10 min then every 5-10 after that for about an hour then just to see what was happening with it.  It will never get real high but it can go from almost 200 to 59 in 10 min or less then it starts coming back up and stabalizing.  I often am forced to bed after eating high carb meals too because of the spikes.  I don't know if I am going to sleep or passing out butI generally wake back up half an hour or so later.
So it might be benificial to get your sugar tested or monitor it. I know after meals it should rise but it shouldnt rise and fall that fast and if that is what is going on with you too it could be dangerous just like it is with me. Let me know if you find anyone that finds it and can help if it is that.  ***@****
Sharon
i get really tired after i eat and i am always thirsty...i am drinking all the time yet i am always thirsty. anyone have a idea is to why?
You could be diabetic. Get some blood work done
i felt the same way.. i could barely drag myself up... to do anything.  

try digestive enzymes..  works wonders fro me..im a whoel different person.
I get so sleepy after I eat immediate or hour later

I get a sore throat but was examined and related it to my neck injury

I have to use laxatives to go to the bathroom if not i get pain in my low back and sleepy until I use the bathroom... my DR prescribes the medication
You have red flags flying for insulin utilization syndrome. AKA diabeties. Ideally you should have your physian perform an insulin clamp procedure, which is used today in lieu of a glucose tolerance test. Alternatively go to a drugstore and purchase a blood testing meter and test your own blood. It's easy and the meters are inexpensive. Chromium Glucose Tolerance Factor (GTF) from the health food stores and Cinammin will help. A prescription medication such as Metformin may be appropriate. While you don't have a light-and-siren emergency, the high blood sugar will eventually cause bad things to happen, and could eventually lead to blindness. Arrange for a diabetic evaluation within the next 60 days.
Can you describe what digestive enzymes can do? I have had digestive problems for some time now and am looking to try and be healthier and have more energy. Thanks!
Hi there! You can have an increase in fibrous foods to aid the flushing out of our body wastes. Tone down your intake of carbonated drinks. Increase your water intake. Exercise and get enough rest.
I get sleepy after lunch even when I have protein (tuna) coupled with bread and some salad.  I do also eat fruit, but it doesn't really keep me awake.  I am a secretary and I can by typing away and my head will drop to my chin! coz I've gone again!  What can I eat at work instead of carbs to stop me crashing like this?
I agree with the insulin diabetic comments.  If it is related to eating, you are probably have blood sugar issues.  Carbs will give anyone a drop after a period of time because they are meant for quick energy to be used quickly and they drop quickly unlike energy you get from protein which is why we have "Protein," bars not "Carb" bars.  I'm sure there is a carb bar out there though.  Anyway, if it's making you that tired you need to have your blood sugar tested.  Hyperglycemia and Hypoglycemia come to mind and I forget which causes which but it's all tied in to insulin just like the diabetes.  You can also have hormonal issues which can cause problems in digesting carbs and those tests aren't commonly run since they involve your adrenals, pituitary, thryoid that kind of stuff.
My husband is diabetic and depending on what he eats he can fall right to sleep. This evening I made mini tacos with beans. It was about a $7.00 dinner and we will have left overs for his lunch tomorrow. He is wide awake tonight. You get flank steak, cook on stove about 5 minutes each side. Season with salt/pepper. Get mini corn tortillas, heat in skillet a few minutes each side. Sautee onion, cilantro, tomatoe. Cut flank steak, put on small tortillas, with tomatoe, onion, cilantro. Open a can of pinto beans, heat, put a little parmasean cheese on top of beans. It's a high protein dinner and delicious. High protein with good carbs is a good dinner.  You can buy a whole cooked chicken at the grocery store and get a few meals out of it.  Make a salad or a vegetable with it, and add a sweet potatoe and you have a great meal.  
There are many foods that are "energy" foods that won't make you so tired.  Eggs and bacon for dinner is another good protein meal.  Have a good piece of whole grain toast.  You can get turkey bacon on sale.  
Alot of grocery stores have buy one get one free so you can do that with bacon, eggs, basically your staples.  You don't have to eat vegetables all the time.  I am also trying to follow my husbands dietary needs (for diabetic) I've lost 20 pounds and it's a lot of protein and good carbs.  It seems like a good plan for anyone.  
Also, if you drink coffee that can make you crash during or at the end of the day. You can get green tea and it has little caffeine and it's amazing that a drink can actually make you feel good.  
Then there is water.  I drink 98 ounces per day.  It helps to be hydrated. It helps energy, pain, concentration.  Also vitamins like B complex, iodine, and  a multi vitamin.

Take care of yourself.
I get tired, especially in the morning, no matter what I eat and even if I drink something with caffeine in it. Even with a fruit drink I get tired. I can push through it, but I would like to get to the bottom of this if I can.
You should investigate Candida (feeds off the food you eat, particularly sugar and carbs) and/or hypochlorhydria (low stomach acid). See if drinking fresh lemon juice with water before a meal helps with your digestion. If it does, chances are your stomach isn't producing enough acid, and it wears you down every time you eat. I take Betaine HCl for that and it's a great help. Inexpensive, too. Good luck!
Look up Adrenal Fatigue.  I have the same issues and it's horrible to get through the day.  I followed the advice I found on Women's Health site and got Ashwagandha & Eleuthero from the Health Food Store and after a week everything was different for me.  It helps process your bodies stress levels better.  Read the site though and it'll explain the right way and all the details.  Don't run out of it though once you start taking it or you'll be back to normal in a week!  The hardest thing to do is start all over again;-very discouraging, especially if you've gotten totally drained again!!!  I'll sleep 1/2 the day depending on what I eat.  It bites but those tabs help you focus and have the drive to do what you need to (eat only what you can even if it's fish and fruits and vegies and nothing else).  Keeps you actualy going to the gym daily (miracle)  & clean out your car too...life doesn't have to be bad because your body hardly like any foods.  Pray and type in the search bar-"adrenal fatigue" and change your life.

God Bless!
You are probably lacking in protein. Can you afford eggs?
I eat anything and get super tired except fruit. I have no energy after and I always need to sleep...but then I'll wake up and still be sleepy. I get headaches if I don't eat and feel like i'm going to pass out and if i do eat then I get stomachaches and feel super tired and I'm always thirsty...but I don't drink gallons of everything in my fridge like my ex boyfriend who is diabetic (that's how they knew). I wasn't sure if it was the gluten and try gluten free foods or if it were something else?
It is too much carbs.
I become extremly tired after I eat. It's so bad, that I just don't eat until I get home at the end of the day. Sometimes I find that snacking helps. I just eat a small piece of cheese or a cracker, once in awhile. This keeps the hunger at bay and is not enough to make me tired. I've had every test avaible and nothing is wrong with me. Bitter sweet, because I still can't eat during the day or I will fall asleep wherever I am.
To all of you who get tired after you eat the cause and cure of your whole life's problem is one word.  You can read about these symptoms in Marie Goodwin's book, "The cause and cure of RLS" or you can take sodium out of your diet.  If you don't know how much sodium is in your diet then you have too much.  Sodium will paralyze you, confuse you and make you aggressive. No one product you are eating has a lot of sodium "maybe" , but all of it together is loaded, especially if you are tired after eating.  A high energy diet is what you are looking for.  Fruit, almonds, raw veggies diced up and sprinkled over your meals even over your cooked veggies.  Good luck on feeling better.  I'm 50 and this is your answer, you need not look any further.

Mike in Mississippi
i fall asleep within 30 mins of eating chocolate,ive mentioned it to my gp but she says its normal, can anyone give me any advice???
I cannot eat wheat pasta at all, almost sedates me.  I also get horrible heartburn from most wheat products, throw in the yeast breads and omg, its awful....
Best thing to do, avoid the foods that make you feel awful.  Try eating brown rice or beans instead of the pasta and crackers.  They are both inexpensive and are great nutritious fillers.  
Because you are on a tight budget, really plan your meals, I am guessing you already do!  Oddly enough, adding some real nutrient rich fruits and veggies (perhaps a stir fry?) can be more filling and satisfying therefore possibly debunking the I cannot afford to eat healthy myth...Hope this helps, good luck.
    A lot of doctors assign the word "normal" to the problem of falling asleep after a meal, a better word would be "common". Falling asleep after a regular sized meal is NOT normal.

This problem, most of the time is a Carbohydrate Metabolism Disorder, best treated with a low carb diet......I know, I have been there.
I am totally exhausted after I eat any meal, breakfast, lunch, or dinner. All I want to do is sleep.  I crash right away and wake up fairly quick feeling pretty bad.  I always feel hungery so I snack a lot. I am not grossly over weight but do carry a few extra pounds. So with this being said I am constantly tired. When I was much younger I tested positive for hypoglycemia and was told to eat several small portions of food a day and this would take care of the low blood sugar but now I just don't know what is going on. I am 45 years old and feel to young to feel this damn old.  Any advice will be helpful...
Getting tired after you eat is common. ATP manufacturing within causes us to get a little tired. BUT if you are getting tired all the time there are so many reasons. One good comment about dihydrogen monoxide or water could be a certain etiology but if you are not getting vasovagals also known as neurocardiogenic syncope, when you get up from a sitting or laying position and feel like passing out. If you are not experincing this its not dehydration. You may want to have your Adrenals checked. Adtenal Insufficiency will cause severe fatigue I mean severe. Ask for a cortisol stim test. Also having difficulty with processing carbs and proteins may be another issue. Good Luck with your diagnosis.
I also get very sleepy after eating, to that point that if I have a chance I will fall asleep on the couch for about an hour afterwards.  It doesn't seem to matter what I eat either...happens with pizza the same way it happens with fruits and veggies.  Today I had raw mushrooms, yellow pepper and sugar snap peas dipped in veggie dip, a few potato chips and a tangerine.  Felt insanely fatigued afterwards so slept for an hour or so.  This is really disruptive to me on a daily basis as I work in an office and can't nap after lunch.  I've recently had my thyroid tested and it is fine.  I guess I should go see a doctor again?  All the replies above have been interesing, thanks for the info.  -Meg
The disorder that you all are suffering from has a name. It is called " Reactive Hypoglycemia "

It is a condition where at first your body can not adjust your sugar intake properly which results in too low blood sugar which results in your falling asleep.

Please google Reactive Hypoglycemia .... also a medical term called " Dumping" Yes, that is a genuine medical term. Good Luck.
It sounds like you may have a problem with CANDIDA... Look it up online and you will probably find that you have other symptoms as well.  It is a common problem that many people have and never discover, but often have many syptoms (symptoms) that doctors cannot explain. Especially if you have symptoms like diabeties or hypoglycemia and your test come back negative.  Even if they do come back positive, sometimes candida is one of the causes.
Raw Garlic, Digestive Enzymes, Probiotics and other things will help but the key is to get rid of the high levels of candida all together.  Carbs feed the candida and make it worse, so by continuing to eat many carbs you are actually making you body become more and more sick.
If you have any questions you can email me at ***@****
What kind of enzymes?
May be because of not getting chance of taking proper rest may result in tiredness at the time of eating in people. Many people may involve in gym and physical exercises and they need proper rest and because of lack of rest may result in tiredness and sleepy as well.
Static Contraction Review
http://staticcontraction.net/staticcontractionreview
could you post your email, this fits me to a t. Thanks, Vicky

Adrenal Exhaustion and Adrenal Fatigue:            

Just tell me what to take for adrenal fatigue

Do you experience too much stress? Both physical stress and mental stress. If you do, this might be of interest to you.

If you have symptoms such as tiredness, fearfulness, allergies, frequent influenza, arthritis, anxiety, depression, reduced memory and difficulties in concentrating, insomnia, worn-out, inability to loose weight after extensive efforts, you may be suffering from adrenal fatigue (technically known as hypoadrenia).

There are two stress glands – called the ADRENAL glands. Located on top of your kidneys,

The adrenal glands are involved in a number of physiological functions in the body.  They are involved in pulmonary function, blood sugar metabolism, carbohydrate metabolism, central nervous system processes, cardiovascular function, hematological metabolism, hormone production, gastrointestinal function, and liver function. The adrenal glands play an important role in helping the body respond appropriately to changes caused by stress and different emotions.

The adrenal glands produce hormones in a complex symphony that is orchestrated by two structures in the brain called the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland.

These glands control many functions from anti-inflammatory (ridding the body of pain and swelling) and immune system protection to balancing fluid and salt levels and controlling minerals (such as potassium), rapid heart rate, regulating blood pressure,  and sleep and awake cycles.  They even act as a back up organs during menopause.  

These glands counter stress by the production of several hormones.   The adrenals don't know the difference between physical and mental stress, they treat both with the same stress hormones.   Every type of stress influences these glands - injury, infection, divorce, finances, job-related stress, irritable peoples, drugs and medications, surgery, pain, illness, poison ivy, extreme cold or heat, giving birth, menstrual cycle., staring into computer monitors, eating junk foods, starvation diets, etc. etc. etc.  

When stress and poor nutrition lead to altered hormone levels, imbalance in endocrine function can lead to substantial fatigue. When you experience stress of any kind, the adrenals start pumping adrenaline and other hormones. These hormones get the blood flowing to the heart and muscles and at the same time pull the blood away from your digestion. They also stimulate the nervous system to speed up the heart rate. They prepare your body for stress.

As you push your body over the years coping with stress, living on caffeine, nicotine, sugar and alcohol with little sleep, the adrenals eventually become exhausted.  In this state, the adrenals don’t produce like they used to:

Things that effect and stress your Adrenal glands:
Physical trauma Chemical toxins Poor diet
Excess exercise Lack of sleep Infections
Refined carbohydrates Alcohol Drugs
Nicotine Vitamin B & C deficiencies Too much caffeine
Emotional trauma Anxiety, depression Prescription drugs
Pregnancy Over consumption of sugar

Symptoms of Adrenal Gland Malfunction:
The following symptoms can occur:

Low energy - weakness, fatigue
Lethargy
Fluid retention
Sleepiness
Insomnia
Tendency to gain weight and unable to lose it (especially around the waist and is sometimes referred to as a pendulous abdomen - sagging and hanging)
Blood sugar problems
Feel better suddenly after a meal
Difficulty getting out of bed, lack of energy which returns from 3-5 PM
Need for mid-afternoon naps
Nervousness
Anxiety (worry), frequent feelings of stress; Difficulty handling stress
Need for caffeine or stimulants to get going
Salt cravings, fat cravings and cravings for high protein foods such as cheese and meat.
Hot flashes
Reduced sex drive
Tendency to tremble under pressure
Out of breath when going up stairs
Arthritis
High or low blood pressure
Allergies
Tendency to get the flu
Pain in the upper back and neck for no reason
Lightheadedness when rising from a lying down position
Unable to remember things

ADRENAL REJUVENATION

The adrenals need salt (sea salt), healthy fats, vitamin C and copper to run effectively. The red potato offers a great supply of copper (in an enzyme form-called organic copper or tyrosinase). This copper is part of the vitamin C complex but in an enzyme form.

You can’t just take copper as a supplement, it has to be connected to an enzyme.

In cooking, some of the vitamin C is destroyed. But even in their cooked form, potatoes are a good source of vitamin C. Dr. Alfred Hess pointed out that orange juice failed to cure scurvy while raw potato juice produced a rapid cure.

Mushrooms also contain this vitamin C copper component as well as many other benefits (anti-tumor).  

When supporting the adrenals, it’s important to get off stimulants like coffee, sugar, etc. All foods with vitamin C complexes are best – leafy greens and other vegetables.  It is  important to get enough sleep,  exercise, and take supplements to optimize adrenal gland functions.   Vitamin C works well and gives the adrenals what they need to become strong again.  But, not just any vitamin C, definitely not ascorbic acid or any laboratory made isolates.  

Get enough sleep and don't over do exercise.  You want to be nice to your body while you build up the adrenal glands.  Remember the purpose of these glands is countering stress so don't over due the physical stress of not getting enough sleep or going to the gym everyday.

Recommended:    Best vitamins for what to do about stress -  

Three things to help:

1) Supplements Drenamin & Vitamin C - see below

2) Add mineralized salt to your diet - more below

3) Read book about adrenals (which also helps you lose weight.)  Listed below.  Even if you don't need to lose weight, it helps you understand adrenals and how the hormones interact, yes more on that below.

I love Fish and chips for my dinner, it's my favourite meal. It's Cod Fish with Potato chips, you might call them French fries in USA, but we call them simply chips in Scotland, you buy it as a takeaway meal. Anyway, every time I eat this meal I get very tired fast and quickly lose my energy and go into a sleep! I always have. My head just falls on the table.
My stomach always feels very full after eating it, I have 2 very large fish.
I always thought that it's just simply because my body has eaten and it's content and wants to sleep. Many people take naps and think this is normal right?. So I thought feeling tired after a large Fish and Potatoes meal was normal. Now I am worried. I have a blood glucose testing kit and my levels are normal, though I have never tested it during this time when eating Fish and Chips. The testing strips for the machine are a bit expensive. About £35 UK pounds for 50 test strips. So is Fish and Potatoes high in carbs?.
Your comment is very interesting and informative. I have had to learn to live with increasing amounts of tiredness. I rying to have been on many detox diets or diets to try an eliminate certain foods , fiddling about trying to feel more consistantly enregenic. I find the battle in itself can be frustrating and exhuasting, cos you want to simply feel good for a whole day and hardly ever do. It's annoying feeling starving or exhausted and its mainly a toss up. Water is a big issue and its hard to remember to have enough. For a period I never felt thirsty at all so it was hard for me to drink much, since i have been on my latest diet which has involved lots of strong flavours like chilli/spices and mustard and horse radish and ginger and tarhini and vinegar and avoiding dairy, wheat, sugars, chocolate my thirst has strangly returned. I think drinking before you eat or leaving enough room to drink more than eat is important with tiredness and drinking more acidic drinks lower in sugar content and well diluted. And don't eat till you feel completely stuffed. I also suffer from muscular tension and lots of headaches and pains, I think accepting that you have problems that you have to put up with day to day and being kind to yourself is so important; because it can be very stressful and frustrating having such issues and not really knowing how to solve things and make things better and what causes them; that all this in itself can make it worse. Also other people do not and won't be able to understand how you feel or be sympathetic unless they have similar issues so it can make you feel inadequate and a bit pathetic which can add to the stress and make things worse. If only there was a genius Dr out there who could definately say its that and that and it was affordable to solve all the probs. But we just have to put up with fiddling experimenting reading all these great comments and learning and maybe we find the odd thing that helps and keeps us going enough to enjoy a bit of our time on this planet . Just a few thoughts added to the pot. Good Luck we all need it!!
If you get tired after a meal, go for a walk.  Just a block down the street and a block back makes a big difference in me.
Taking a nap is not the answer, but is appealing.  I wish I could just ignore life and just sleep the bad stuff away.
The person who is using a stool softener or a laxative; switch to bulk producing fiber pills or the stuff you mix with water and use the no sugar ones.  They contain Psyllium husks.
I HAVE A FRIEND WHERE EATING SLEEPING PARECETEMOL TYPING PIXELS COLOUR CO-ORDINATION AND WEARING A BIG BAG MAKES HIM SO DROWSY CAN ANYBODY HELP???
HI im joe harvey...i still fall asleep after every meal or every time i look at pixels..i just come out of a coma from have one parecetamol for a headache. please can anybody help me?
Dear Joe,
I think that you have some very serious problems, I recommend consulting a doctor ASAP. A friend of mine had this condition and it is a very serious matter as his testicals fell off.

Best Wishes
Carlton Essentials
hey its me joe again, a week on from my last coma after eating one grain of rice i have found myself with severe erectile disfunction can somebody help please?????? also im ginger
It may be HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE buddy. I get the same way and it was all related to sodium n salt salt n sodium
That was for the Scottish fish n chips guy. Not joe. Hey joe why are you eating single grains of rice and ginger during erectile disfunction.
Be more clear. ;)
I think your asking on the wrong helpline.

PS- Get Ideas here, but in NO WAY should we attempt to diagnose ourselves. Get the idea & take it to a doctor or homeopath if you choose.
But someone who studied and see's symptoms everyday.
Like House.  
Go see house M.D.

SALT - Can make you pass out cold after eating things with high sodium content.  
Keep that in mind here too.  But if your showing symptoms for diabetes go check out - with out a doubt.
Thank you but im unfortunately being serious my doctor told me they dont count as comas just really long sleeps, also i do passs out and fall asleep after meals. when i look at pixelated photo's i get the sensation of headrush and pass out. but mainly after food is the most common "sleepy stage" where i fall asleep for up to 17 hours...can any one help?
I have eat with couples of scammers and they have all succeeded in milking me dry and fed fat on my resources until I finally met this great spell caster: ***@**** and ever since then my life has went through a turning point and now am singing new songs courtesy : email ***@**** he can do same for you this I can guarantee.....don't give up yet, all it takes is just to summon courage to talk to this man and every aspect of your life can be greatly touched positive, only you can help yourself by taking that bold step, no one can play that role for you, except you and you alone.hope

there is this great spell caster on the internet i just met through a friends description and he have just helped me to get back my lover i am so glad that i met with him he is just on the internet to help people and i am among those he have helped and i am telling you to also go and get hold of your own solution as he shall soon be living the internet he said he was sent on a mission to the internet to come and help people and to make those who are at a cross road be back to life just met him with your problems and consider it a solution. his email ***@****
Hello to all. I know this is an old thread, (and it seems to have degenerated over the past few posts), but I'd just like to say that this problem of extreme tiredness after eating seems SO common that it nearly wants its own forum. I have read through all the above posts amd there are so many that describe my symptoms perfectly.
FWIW, I don't think that there is any one single cause (at least not for most people), which is why reading even the most helpful posts is of limited usefulness. No offense intended, but in the apparent absence of expert medical knowledge (does anyone know of a doctor who has the solution to this? Surely s/he would be world famous) we who suffer from this condition need to collate a reference database of, among other hings, common factors such as a complete list of symptoms, our medical history, and other potentially relevant information that might finally help to narrow down some common causes and, hopefully, cures.
What makes this sleepiness after eating worse? How consistent is it? Does anything actually help with any worthwhile degree of repeatable reliability? How old were we when it began? Does anyone remember experiencing this during childhood? (I'd bet no-one) Are any of us seriously overweight, rather than just a bit? (Again, I've an odd feeling that surprisingly few of us are actually obese). How many of us have other digestive difficulties such as acid reflux, IBS, or just persistent indigestion? Do we suffer from a general lack of energy a lot of the time in addition to this almos inability to stay awake after eating? What tests/treatment have we received, if any?
If anyone sees this post and can point to a newer thread, or perhaps even a dedicated forum, please do so and I'll check it out.
Thanks and good luck.
I would about bet money that you have food allergies.  When you are able, you should get allergy testing done.  It has changed my sister's and my lives knowing what we are allergic to!  Food allergies can make you very tired/sleepy.
Hi Susie.  I am 45 and have the same problem, also had problem with hypoglycemia when younger.  Am curious as to what you have found/done differently since 2010 that may have helped other than less carb/less sodium/smaller meals?

Thanks, Scott
search  HEALTH DANGERs of HFCS
HFCS induced diabetes
HFCS induced heart disease
HFCS induced Uric Acid (UA)
UA causes GOUT to full blown arthritis
HFCS causes attention dis-orders
HFCS causes anger management problem in Kids
1 can of pop has 15 teaspoons of HFCS n causes 83% more chance of stroke or heart attack by 1 can of pop per day
HFCS induced UA pools to the lowest place in ur body n as Ye sleep this UA eats/rots away ur lower back n this IS why Mlns of Americans have back PROBlems with NO history of any back injury
HFCS is made by ADM-a CFR member n most every processed food compamy belong to the CFR-ask JFK of 11/22/1963
forgot;
Search HFCS has mercury
HFCS aka SILENT KILLER
HFCS Sweet Poison
ADM releases HFCS in US PROCESSED  foods in 1968 by 1972 the alleged Drs noticed n coined the term;The FATTENING of America
Don't ever drink any of Welchs froen juice concentrates-want to SEE, buy 1, 2 cans of 12 ozelch Grape juice, drink all You can thru the 1st day n then HOW Ye feel when Ye wake the next MORNing
Trust me-been there n near DIED cause of Drs that NO longer DR, they don't even listen-just push pills for BIG Pharma Killer inDUstrey
Hopitals & prisons are not cost effective UNless THEY keep them FULL-poisoning proceessed foods to create-a-crime legislation & as Dr con't Dr-judges no longer see to The Blessings of LIBERTY
In my opinion You may have some food allergies.You have to eat proper diet.Please do not take tension too much.
Thanks.
About a year ago starting in November, I started passing out every time I ate. It got so bad that I was passing out on my way home from lunch, I was passing out on the phone and waking up hours later on top of it, I was passing out after a family dinner. I was doing it up to three times a day. It was horrible. It was scary. And I could have killed someone while driving when this happened. The VA couldn't figure it out, got frustrated with me, and they didn't bother to do much for me. We did do a Glucose Tolerance Test and I went as high as 230 for both one hour and two hour marks. However, I have never recorded anything above that since. When I felt sleepiness/eyes rolling back urge I've never been able to stick myself fast enough.The closest I got was 189 pre-"sleep". Then I had an occasion where I went as low as 55 on the blood sugars. I did some research and digging and decided to remove all gluten and of course simple sugars from my diet. Things very slowly started to improve for me. Over the last four months I have been doing entirely gluten free, msg free, gmo free and I get most carbs from vegetables. I eat a variety of meat sources as fresh as I can find. I freeze what I need for later. I eat 5-6 meals a day on a dessert plate. I've lost almost 40 lbs so far. I no longer pass out but the very rare odd occasion. I go to the gym every other day and workout for a few hours like clockwork. I do have diabetes, and though my antibodies were low, I'm damn near positive I was also gluten intolerant and carb intolerant from a few difference types of sources not just the gluten kind. I have to avoid bread and grain products of all kinds, oatmeal even. As soon as I eat a bowl of oatmeal non sugared kind, I still miss out on the morning because I'm passed out. I've had bizarre skin and mouth lesions over the last four years, terrible acne, and inflammation, swollen and red face, joint pain, acid reflux, etc. I've started taking a powdered multi vitamin, and protein shakes that are non soy, and I use Super Enzyme supplements, and I ensure I take in a ton of turmeric as it is an anti inflammatory and cinnamon as it helps control blood sugar. I'm not a doctor, but I am a chronic pain patient who has done my research and I no longer pass out if ever at this point. I still do not get why I don't have a ton of antibodies showing up, I had some, but not "enough" for a positive diagnosis. Dr. Davis of "Wheat Belly" fame does explain that some of us don't show up as positive but are in fact gluten intolerant. I still have more allergens to watch out for as I am evaluating dairy and nuts to be sure. I hope my story helps someone. I hope someone can tell me if there is more info out there about people passing out after eating that aren't going over 200 in their blood sugars to account for it. Thanks.
Hi. Which version of Ashwagandha have you tried? I just looked it up and there are so many different ones.
Has anyone here complaining about lack of energy after eating carbs been tested for Celiac Disease? I had the same problem, I spent 90% of my time in bed and developed an eating disorder because I found I had MORE energy and felt 100% better when I didn't eat at all. I ended up in the hospital and I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease - I can't eat gluten/wheat/barely/rye etc. As long as I avoid those foods I feel amazing.
This was my first post, MY name is Lily.. I was posting for everyone here.
i am 26 yrs old i have had many problems such as this one. everytime i eat does not matter what it is (fruit) (meats) i am dead tired. i work for ken garff i am a driver for them and drive all day. not much carb burning but when i eat within 10 to 20 min i am drained. this is taking a toll on me. i start from 630am to 300pm sometimes later. i think it could be diabeties or hypoglacemia sorry cant spell tired as F$$#. i live in utah where everything is so damn expensive ugh. if anyone can give me advice on giving me to my doctor i would appreciate it. ***@****