I have leptin resistance
I've starved myself so my metabolism is very slow so, after I eat I can't feel full anymore. This also means I eat too much and I constantly eat. Is there any medicine I can use so I can feel full after I eat enough calories for my stomach or do I need a diet?
Sadly, I haven't heard of anything drug wise to feel satiated. Your body will adapt at one point again, but be gentle, and patient. The only way for your body to relearn this ability again is eating normal sized potions, a healthy balanced diet, and learn to listen into your body again. Take your time while eating (it takes 20 minutes for the signals to get through anyway), chew thoroughly, have no distractions while eating (no tv, book or etc.)
I had the same after I was ill for a long time, but I slowly feel hungry or satiated again, even though it is only a faint sensation. It is important that you eat balanced, have all the vitamins, fatty acids, fibre etc, so your body will be able to produce the necessary hormones again. Good luck.
Thank you so much for answering. I am glad to know that there aren't any medicine so I won't go searching for any. Your tips helped me and I will use them. I have got your information. Thank you!