Nutrition Expert Forum
Ideal calories

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Ideal calories
Hi! I wanted to know what amount of calories should I get a day, i weight 160 and my ideal weight is 110....
I am not understanding your height measurement, and you did not state your age. 110lbs is not an ideal weight for males unless you are under 4ft tall. A male should eat typically 2000-2500 calories per day depending on your age. If you can give me your height and age, then I can give you an accurate amount of calories per day. Hoped this helped you.