Nutrition Expert Forum
I'm skinnt

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

I'm skinnt

I can't seem to be able to add weight by eating more because I can't be consistant. Can I take protein powders to help? What can I do?
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
165.5cm
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
50kg
You can add protein to your foods by a cheaper method than protein powders. Use dry milk and add to oatmeal, mashed potatoes, gravies, creamed vegetables, and creamed soups (add additional meats to soups), etc. Make milkshakes (milk, fruit, and ice cream blended together) or yogurt smoothies (yogurt, milk, and frozen fruit blended together) for every meal which will give you additional calories and protein. You can add dry milk to the milkshakes and yogurt smoothies, too. Hoped this helped you.