Injecting alcohol directly into your bloodstream
I was just curious as to if this was possible, I've heard of people doing it and regarded it as quite a money saver. Could someone gimme a reply as to how dangerous this actualy is.
This practice is very dangerous and can lead to life threatning conditions like internal bleeding. When you drink the alcohol is slowly taken into your blood stream over a period of time. If you inject it into your vein you will get instant results as it will reach your heart and brain in a manner of seconds.

You also have to think about the dangers of using needles and the risk of hepatitis and other such diseases.  

Although I would not advise it if you really want to get drunk just by a $10 bottle of vodka and use that.
Well I've never done it but I used to shoot dope oxys coke u name it I've been clean for almost 2 years if ur trying to shoot alcohol I suggest going to rehab addiction is no joke and only addicts kno Wat It's like to be an addict!!! So stop shooting **** up and watch how good Ur life is take it from me I dnt run a perfect program at all matter of fact I dnt run one at all no meetings just surround urself wit good people and u will be ok!!! Trust me if I did it any1 can
And ya y would u shoot up boos if u want to get drunk that bad just drink the **** It's cheap enough
This is very dangerous practice which will surely lead to several health disorders which will be very serious and you would not able to recover from that illness. try to live a healthy life following healthy lifestyle.