Nutrition Community
Is Zipfizz safe?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Is Zipfizz safe?

I recently bought some Zipfizz to use as a dietary supplement. It as 25000 mcg of Vitamin B12 plus about 16 other vitamins and minerals. When I first started taking it, I loved it for the extra energy and alertness. But quickly started having trouble sleeping through the night. Felt like I had super high levels of caffeine. This does list caffeine from guarana seed extract, Green Tea Leaf extract, Grape Seed extract, L-Taurine and Alpha-Lipoic.  Also started feeling "hyper" and had a mid-afternoon headache. I stopped taking the Zipfizz but would love to get a little of that boost back. Should I take smaller amounts or just give it up?  What about that massive does of B12? Can you overdose on B12?
Avatar n tn
You cannot overdose on vitamin B12. this is because it is a water soluble vitamin as are all the B's and C. Any of it that you do not use just passes through you and is excreted via your urinary system.
CamLp uploaded new photos
Best Multivitamins for Men
9 hrs ago by gymdandee
Medium-chain triglycerides
13 hrs ago by gymdandee
Track your weight over time