Nutrition Expert Forum
Is my one year old underweight?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Is my one year old underweight?

I am concerned that my one year old is underweight.  She was not a large baby at birth(5lbs.,11 oz.). She is one and only weights 17lbs.  She is very active a strong(can pick up a gallon of water).  Me and husband both were slim babies. Grandmother on father's side is small(70 years old, 5 feet and about 115 pounds).Should I be concerned or is this how my baby is menat to be?.  She likes to eat and always gained weight just not much.
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
30 1/4 inches.
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
17 1/4 lbs.
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
:  
12 months(Born 12/17/07)