Nutrition Expert Forum
Liquid supplements- Seven+

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Liquid supplements- Seven+

I've been trying a new liquid supplement that a friend gave me called Seven+ from a company Exfuze.
It contains extracts from Acai, Gogi, Noni, Flucodian, Seabucthorn, Mangosteen and GAC.
I have found it to be helpful and wanted to know if you had and information on it and its contents.
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
6'0''
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
205
I had to do some research on your question so I had not gotten back to you. The drink consists of numerous fruits from around the world which have antioxidants. The antioxidants levels of theses fruit alone are lower than pomegranate and grapes. This drink does add grapes, pomegranate, and orange juice to the mix of the other fruits which increase the antioxidant levels. It looks like you have to sell the product in order to buy it and seems expensive. Suggest you eat and drink foods that have antioxidants in them which are fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
I cant seem to find much info on the product but i know the ingredients are just a bunch of plants that squeezed for their juice and probably contain some vitamins, minerals and trace minerals. Gogi and mangosteen have been the herb of the month for a while now, people have been making amazing claims but essentially most of these products are from multi-level-marketing companies that have independant distributors with no health education background. So essentially you are getting great revues and pressure to buy becuase it supposedly does all this wonderful stuff, when really all the distributor wants to do is sell it and make money....
Dont mean to sound so pessimistic and if it works for you great, but there is always some new product around the corner that claims to be a cure all and is not, its just part of a clever marketing scheme...

Kristin