Nutrition Community
Live The Source Liquid Multivitamin
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Live The Source Liquid Multivitamin

After years of trying different multivitamins I found one that works the best for me called Live The Source. It is made with all natural nanotechnology and comes in a 30 ounce bottle which lasts 30 days. It also supplies minerals and herbs. I get mine from www.markilivethesource.com
I notice you just joined and this is all you talk about.  As this is a multilevel direct marketing company, I suspect you're selling this product.  For one thing, the website makes no sense -- nanotechnology?  Are you kidding me?  Makes it sustained release?  Everyone knows sustained release just means nutrients in the toilet, because the body only has so much time to digest food and then it drops down in the digestive system and out without ever being digested.  And nanotechnology has so far succeeded in creating some wonderful new allergens.  Why would you want to fool with food?  Everyone's entitled to use what the want, but the history of multilevel marketing in supplements isn't a pretty one.  Makes a great pyramid scheme, though.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Nutrition Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank