Nutrition Expert Forum
Low(er) Carb as Effective?

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Low(er) Carb as Effective?

Low Carb diets got a lot of press for the rapid weight loss. We know, of course, this is not a permanent fix, but I was curious....If one lowers carb intake, not to the 'Low Carb Lifestyle' amount, but just in some way limits them, are there still positive results with weight loss at the start?  Or is it 'all or nothing'?

NB: The carbs I ingest already are only whole grains.

Many thanks for assistance.
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5'5.5"
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
125lbs
Your weight is correct for your height so you do not need to lose weight. Some people do loss weight with less carbs, however, vegetables, fruit, and salads need to continue in your diet so your brain is 'fed'. The brain needs glucose (from carbs) to function properly. Hoped this helped you.