Nutrition Community
Magnesium for Twitches?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Magnesium for Twitches?

I read in a few places that magnesium is good for soothing facial tics and whatnot. Now, I know I need more magnesium in my diet. So any advice on how to put magnesium rich foods into my daily meals?
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1530171_tn?1418143903
He pmd123,
Welcome to the forum.
Use transdermal Magnesium Oil.
Apply to your entire body -excluding sensitive areas-massage well and leave on for 20-30' before jumping into the shower. Repeat every other day.
It is the safest and most efficient way to build up your Mg stores.
If you like to know how to make your own Magnesium Oil, let me know.

Take care,
Niko
Blank
1236893_tn?1408490528
Before you start anything have a blood test to see what your level is!
If you do need mag. buy either Mag. Malate or Citrate suppliment.
Blank
1530171_tn?1418143903
I recommend if you need to test to have a hair mineral analysis, as only 1% of the magnesium is found in the blood stream. So a blood test won't show much of anything conclusively.
Transdermal delivery is safe,nonetheless, as the body absorbs
gradually what it needs.
Deficiencies on the other hand are extremely common, with Magnesium being involved in over 300 different processes.
On the other hand Mg toxicity is not common at all.
MgCl transdermally is to my opinion still the best delivery method for max assimilation and bypassing the digestive system there are no digestive issues-diarrhea, loose stools, discomfort,cramping,etc.
Take care,
Niko
Blank
1530171_tn?1418143903
I recommend if you need to test to have a hair mineral analysis, as only 1% of the magnesium is found in the blood stream. So a blood test won't show much of anything conclusively.
gradually what it needs.
Deficiencies on the other hand are extremely common, with Magnesium being involved in over 300 different processes.
MgCl transdermally is to my opinion still the best delivery method for max assimilation and bypassing the digestive system there are no digestive issues-diarrhea, loose stools, discomfort,cramping,etc.
Also the chloride part is used in the synthesis of HCL -gastric juices for the stomach.
Take care,
Niko
Blank
1530171_tn?1418143903
gradually what it needs.
Also the chloride part is used in the synthesis of HCL -gastric juices for the stomach.
Take care,
Niko
Blank
1530171_tn?1418143903
Sorry, I did not realize it was not submitted from my end, as it did not show.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Nutrition Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank