Multivitamin + Bio Zinc Tablet in 1 day
Bio Zinc:
Vit A 2500 IU
Vit B6 50mg
Zinc(From Zinc Amino Acid Chelate) 14.9mg
Manganese 2mg
Magnesium 18.6mg

Multivitamin:
Zinc(from Zinc Oxide) 5mg
Vitamin A 5000 IU
Magnesium 17.5mg
Manganese 2mg
Vit B6 10mg

I usually take multivit in the morning and zinc tab after dinner. Will there be any problem if i consume both of it in 1 day ? i'm worried if my zinc portion would be too much.
Your zinc intake from these two supplements is within the DRI range assuming your an otherwise healthy adult. But what you have to keep in mind is that you may be getting significant amounts of zinc from your diet. Many foods are fortified with zinc these days, too. Check NutritionData.com if you want to figure out how much total zinc you are getting.
Are you sure you're taking Vitamin A, or is that beta carotene?  That's more worrisome than the amount of zinc, though why are you taking so much zinc?  Both are toxic in overdose.  B6 can also be a problem in overdose for some people -- there's a neuropathy associated with it that doesn't affect most people, but it does some.  Make sure you have a good reason to think you're deficient in these and actually need them.  And again, make sure you're getting your vitamin A in the form of beta carotene, which will make as much A as you need but will flush any excess, whereas A stores in fatty tissue and adversely affects the liver in excess.