Nutrition Community
Multivitamin for weightlifter
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Multivitamin for weightlifter

As a weightlifter(25yo male), I understand that my nutritional requirements for maintenance and growth exceed RDA's. For example, I generally eat at least three times the RDA of protein. However, I'm still taking a fairly mild multivitamin providing around 100% of the RDA for most vitamins and minerals. What kind of increases should I plan to accommodate in my vitamin and mineral requirements? I don't have any intention of taking crazy amounts of fat soluble vitamins, but I have no desire to flush my money down the toilet either. Thanks for your help.