Nutrition Community
Multivitamin for weightlifter

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Multivitamin for weightlifter

As a weightlifter(25yo male), I understand that my nutritional requirements for maintenance and growth exceed RDA's. For example, I generally eat at least three times the RDA of protein. However, I'm still taking a fairly mild multivitamin providing around 100% of the RDA for most vitamins and minerals. What kind of increases should I plan to accommodate in my vitamin and mineral requirements? I don't have any intention of taking crazy amounts of fat soluble vitamins, but I have no desire to flush my money down the toilet either. Thanks for your help.
Avatar n tn
No one? KrissyD?
Avatar n tn
NOW brand, in my opinion, make a good multi mineral and vit. As far as how many to take I do believe this company is desined for the athlete. I think that if you are eating clean with vegs and some fruits you will be getting what you need. I also recommend a good protein shake and include L-glutamine in your supps as well
Herbs and Spices Lower Triglycerid...
13 hrs ago by gymdandee
CamLp uploaded new photos
Aug 25
MH Community Mgr uploaded new photos
Aug 25
Track your weight over time