Multivitamin for women
I am a female in my early 30's. I'm interested in maintaining optimal health and am currently spending money on a daily multivtiamin for women that contains both vitamins AND minerals? Is there any difference between taking a non-brand multivitamin and a brand-name multivitamin that is designed for and marketed to women? The women's multi is more expensive.
I'm in my mid 30s, suffer from hypothyroidism and have experimented with vitamin products for 10+ years.  The quality of the vitamin made a big difference in how I felt.  Some did nothing.  I have come across better quality vitamins over the years in my search to deal with digestive issues and a weaker immune system.  It really depends on how it makes you feel and your symptoms, energy, etc.  I get most of my vitamins through doctors recommendations (not from them directly always).  My multi has some minerals according to what I've learned works for me.  It costs me $20/month and is of better quality than many I've tried in the stores.  

I guess doctors who use them regularly and are truly interested in improving their patients symptoms (not selling products) can be a good source of info on quality.  I'm not too trusting of getting the best info from vitamin websites and adverts when their motive is to sell their own product.  However, they can still be a great educational source.  You will eventually find brands that work for you and come to trust their quality.  

Good luck to you.