Nutrition Expert Forum
Multivitamins at the age of 15?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Multivitamins at the age of 15?

Would it be safe and effective for me to take Centrum Performance at the age of 15? I just want to make sure that I get all the vitamins that I need to be healthy.
Related Discussions
267079_tn?1195146570
You are still growing and it is great you want to get all the vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy. I recommend you take a multi-vitamin for adolescents not adults. Centrum Performance is made for adults only. Foods will give you all you need if you eat healthy, which is eating a lot of fruits and vegetables and daily intake of high fiber breads and cereals (oatmeal), ¼ cup or less of nuts (walnuts, peanuts, cashew), and low fat meats (chicken, fish, loin of pork) or non-meat sources (soy products). Try vegetarian combinations (rice & beans, pasta & beans, low fat cheese & pasta), and consume dairy products daily (skim milk, 1% milk, low fat cheese, low fat yogurts, low fat soy milk/yogurt). Thank you for your question.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
267079_tn?1195146570
Renee RadenbergBlank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979