Nutrition Expert Forum
Multivitamins at the age of 15?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Multivitamins at the age of 15?

Would it be safe and effective for me to take Centrum Performance at the age of 15? I just want to make sure that I get all the vitamins that I need to be healthy.
Related Discussions
267079_tn?1195146570
You are still growing and it is great you want to get all the vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy. I recommend you take a multi-vitamin for adolescents not adults. Centrum Performance is made for adults only. Foods will give you all you need if you eat healthy, which is eating a lot of fruits and vegetables and daily intake of high fiber breads and cereals (oatmeal), ¼ cup or less of nuts (walnuts, peanuts, cashew), and low fat meats (chicken, fish, loin of pork) or non-meat sources (soy products). Try vegetarian combinations (rice & beans, pasta & beans, low fat cheese & pasta), and consume dairy products daily (skim milk, 1% milk, low fat cheese, low fat yogurts, low fat soy milk/yogurt). Thank you for your question.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank