Nutrition Community
My Daughter Can't Eat, HELP!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My Daughter Can't Eat, HELP!

My daughter told me that she hasn't been hungry, and she can't eat. She says she doesn't eat school lunch often, and she eats about half of what she used to. This has been going on for about a month, and I don't think it's healthy. She said if she makes herself eat, her stomach hurts like she ate too much. PLEASE HELP!!!
Is your child male or female?
:  
Female
What is your child's age?
:  
What is your child's height?
:  
5' 7" 1/2
What is your child's weight (kgs or lbs)
:  
149 lbs ( guessing )
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
What you need to do is feed her the whole meal in small increments. give her maybe a quarter of what you've actually made her. then wait maybe half an hour or an hour (the time intervals are completely up to you really), and give her another portion of the meal. Keep doing this until the meal is finished.

As for lunch at school, that's a bit harder because you have to trust her to regulate the eating. maybe divide the lunch up into smaller looking portions (IE if youre giving her a sandwhich, cut it into small squares or pieces so that they look small) and give her (small) healthy snacks to eat throughout the day.

I really hope this helps.

Blank
What you need to do is feed her the whole meal in small increments. give her maybe a quarter of what you've actually made her. then wait maybe half an hour or an hour (the time intervals are completely up to you really), and give her another portion of the meal. Keep doing this until the meal is finished.

As for lunch at school, that's a bit harder because you have to trust her to regulate the eating. maybe divide the lunch up into smaller looking portions (IE if youre giving her a sandwhich, cut it into small squares or pieces so that they look small) and give her (small) healthy snacks to eat throughout the day.

I really hope this helps.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Nutrition Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank