My Diet Diary is now available for Android!

Get to your goal weight faster with My Diet Diary, your weight loss sidekick! Track your food, exercise, weight, water consumption and more to see at any given time whether you are on track to lose weight, gain weight, or stay the same, so that you can make the right choices to reach your goal.

My Diet Diary is fun and easy to use!

• Personalize My Diet Diary with a fun avatar that looks like you
• Set your weight goal and My Diet Diary will help you create a manageable plan to get there — and stay there!
• Check your progress with a super simple calorie tracker that shows how you’re tracking against your daily calorie budget
• Log over 65 exercises to see exactly how many calories you’ve burned
• Get clear feedback on how you’re doing with an estimation of your weight in 4 weeks
• Upload your food easily with our database of 150,000+ foods
• Accurately track calories eaten and see a breakdown of calories from carbs, fats, and protein so you know how healthy you’re eating
• View detailed information about everything you eat - from calories to vitamins and mineral
My Diet Diary is the smart way to achieve your weight goal!